The industry-focused publication informs key stakeholders the region and beyond of the investment opportunities, new technologies and market trends in the grains-based industry.
The magazine is the authoritative resource that covers the storage, formulation, production, packaging and distribution of the following:
- Grains and milled food products
- Baked goods and snacks
- Animal feed and aquaculture
- Pet food products
- Plant-based foods
Milling Middle East & Africa magazine enables stakeholders across the region to discover what is trending within the continent and globally, while enabling international audiences to get to know the region’s grains industry better and deeper.
The magazine, which is published every two months, reveals unique insights to those interested in the Middle East & Africa’s grains industry through interviews with key stakeholders and also features comprehensive company features of leading start-ups, medium scale, regional giants and multinationals operating in the grains value chain in the region.
It also features technical articles and commodity updates that enable the industry stakeholders to discover the latest information that they can use to make critical business decisions in a timely manner.
Who are the readers of Milling Middle East & Africa magazine?
The readers of the magazine are investors, managers and professionals in the following sectors of the economy:
- Manufacturers of grain based products including grain processing, milling, baking, snacks, animal feed and pet food
- Commercial farmers; grain traders, distributors, exporters and importers
- Academic and research institutions
- Government ministries and regulatory agencies
- NGOs and development organizations in the food and agriculture sector
- Industry associations and lobbyists
- Suppliers of storage solutions, post-harvest management, processing and milling equipment, packaging, ingredients and other supply chain products to the grains industry
Contact us on info (at) fwafrica.net on how your brand can be featured in this regional, ground-breaking publication.